HangZhou ADVANCE Gearbox
HangZhou ADVANCE produces the best gearbox in China.
The MA125 marine gearbox is capable of decelerating speed, reversing clutch direction and bearing propeller thrust. It is suitable for small fishing boats, traffic boats, lifeboats and other types of small vessels.
The MA125 gearbox is mechanically operated, has a small size and a light weight.
|Reduction Ratio (i)
|Transmission Capacity (kW/r/min)
|Push-pull flexible Shaft
CUSTOMIZE YOUR MACHINE
Oil Pressure Gauge and Alarm Device
Oil Temperature Gauge and Alarm Device
SAE Flywheel Housing Options
Hydraulic Pressure Low Alarm
Solenoid Controlled Switch
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS YOU NEED!
Packaging & Shipping
Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 3 business days if the products are in stock. However shipments are subiect to required manufacturing time and customs clearance procedures. which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. For detailed delivery information, please contact customer service.
2. Packing Methods
Normally we use wooden boxes for packaging or we can pack it according to your special needs.
3. Shipping Methods
We are happy to offer a variety of shipping methods. Shipping methods available: EXW.FOB.CER. CIF
4. International Returns & Exchanges
Unfortunately we can’t accept retums on intemational orders. We will test each product before dellverv One-year manufacturer warranty is quaranteed on our complete machines and 3 months on spare parts. 1 you have any concerns with your order, please reach out to customer service
5. Payment Methods
We sugqest 50/50 T/T payment method: 50 percent down payment on placement of the order, with the remaining 50% due CHINAMFG shipment. We also accept L/C, Trade Assurance, Visa transfer and Paypal
|Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Worm Gear Box
What are the Noise Levels Associated with Worm Gearboxes?
The noise levels associated with worm gearboxes can vary depending on several factors, including the design, quality, operating conditions, and maintenance of the gearbox. Here are some key points to consider:
- Design and Quality: Well-designed and high-quality worm gearboxes tend to produce lower noise levels. Factors such as gear tooth profile, precision manufacturing, and proper alignment can contribute to reduced noise.
- Gear Engagement: The way the worm and worm wheel engage and mesh with each other can impact noise levels. Proper tooth contact and alignment can help minimize noise during operation.
- Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, resulting in higher noise levels. Using the recommended lubricant and maintaining proper lubrication levels are important for noise reduction.
- Operating Conditions: Operating the gearbox within its specified load and speed limits can help prevent excessive noise generation. Overloading or operating at high speeds beyond the gearbox’s capabilities can lead to increased noise.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash or play between the gear teeth can lead to impact noise as the teeth engage. Proper backlash adjustment can help mitigate this issue.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including gear inspection, lubrication checks, and addressing any wear or damage, can help keep noise levels in check.
It’s important to note that while worm gearboxes can produce some noise due to the nature of gear meshing, proper design, maintenance, and operation can significantly reduce noise levels. If noise is a concern for your application, consulting with gearbox manufacturers and experts can provide insights into selecting the right gearbox type and implementing measures to minimize noise.
How to Calculate the Efficiency of a Worm Gearbox
Calculating the efficiency of a worm gearbox involves determining the ratio of output power to input power. Efficiency is a measure of how well the gearbox converts input power into useful output power without losses. Here’s how to calculate it:
- Step 1: Measure Input Power: Measure the input power (Pin) using a power meter or other suitable measuring equipment.
- Step 2: Measure Output Power: Measure the output power (Pout) that the gearbox is delivering to the load.
- Step 3: Calculate Efficiency: Calculate the efficiency (η) using the formula: Efficiency (η) = (Output Power / Input Power) * 100%
For example, if the input power is 1000 watts and the output power is 850 watts, the efficiency would be (850 / 1000) * 100% = 85%.
It’s important to note that efficiencies can vary based on factors such as gear design, lubrication, wear, and load conditions. The calculated efficiency provides insight into how effectively the gearbox is converting power, but it’s always a good practice to refer to manufacturer specifications for gearbox efficiency ratings.
What is a Worm Gearbox and How Does It Work?
A worm gearbox, also known as a worm gear reducer, is a mechanical device used to transmit rotational motion and torque between non-parallel shafts. It consists of a worm screw and a worm wheel, both of which have helical teeth. The worm screw resembles a threaded cylinder, while the worm wheel is a gear with teeth that mesh with the worm screw.
The working principle of a worm gearbox involves the interaction between the worm screw and the worm wheel. When the worm screw is rotated, its helical teeth engage with the teeth of the worm wheel. As the worm screw rotates, it translates the rotational motion into a perpendicular motion, causing the worm wheel to rotate. This perpendicular motion allows the worm gearbox to achieve a high gear reduction ratio, making it suitable for applications that require significant speed reduction.
One of the key features of a worm gearbox is its ability to provide a high gear reduction ratio in a compact design. However, due to the sliding nature of the meshing teeth, worm gearboxes may exhibit higher friction and lower efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. Therefore, they are often used in applications where efficiency is not the primary concern but where high torque and speed reduction are essential, such as conveyor systems, elevators, automotive steering systems, and certain industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-10