S helical worm gearbox motor/ reducer motor
S series is 1 kind of Helical worm gearbox ,designed as Modularization and high-stainless cast iron case . It is combination of helical gear and worm gear ,which with higher efficiency and strength than simple aluminum worm gearbox . Due to their outstanding efficiency, these drives can be used in every industrial sector and tailored to individual torque and speed requirements. The gear ratios afforded by the helical-worm gear stage and the low noise levels during operation make these gear motor ideal low-cost solutions for simple applications
GPHQ S worm reducer motor materials
|HT2OO high-strength cast iron
|Surface hardness of gear
|Gear core hardness
|Input/Output shaft material
|Input/Output shaft hardness
|Shaft at oil seal position hardness
|HRC48 ° -55 °
|Machining precision of gears material
|Accurate grinding 6-5 grade
|up to 98%
|IP54, F class ,B5 FLANGE
|blue (if you need big quantity ,we can done as your wanted color )
Our reduction geared motor Advantage
1,reasonable price with excellent quality
2,delivery in time
3,safe ,reliable ,economical and durable
4,stable transmission ,quiet operation
5,smooth running and low noise
6,nice appearance ,durable service life
7,high heat-radiating efficiency ,high carrying ability
8,each gearbox must be tested before packing
9.reply in high efficiency during 1 working day
10. professional to produce gearbox and electric motor .
If there is any question, please don’t hesitate to contact with me (EVA), U can send us your inquiry. And you will get response in 1 working day.
GEARBOX CATALOGUE :
for 1 container, directly loading ,for less, all goods with pallet.
1, Q:what\’s your MOQ for ac gearbox motor ?
A: 1pc is ok for each type electric gear box motor
2, Q: What about your warranty for your induction speed reducer motor ?
A: 1 year ,but except man-made destroyed
3, Q: which payment way you can accept ?
A: TT, western union .
4, Q: how about your payment way ?
A: 100%payment in advanced less $5000 ,30% payment in advanced payment , 70% payment before sending over $5000.
5, Q: how about your packing of speed reduction motor ?
A: plywood case ,if size is small ,we will pack with pallet for less 1 container
6, Q: What information should be given, if I buy electric helical geared motor from you ?
A: rated power, ratio or output speed,type ,voltage , mounting way , quantity , if more is better .
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Surface Hardness of Gear:
Can a Worm Gearbox be Used for High-Speed Applications?
Worm gearboxes are generally not recommended for high-speed applications due to their inherent design characteristics. Here’s why:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes tend to have lower efficiency compared to other gearbox types, which means they can generate more heat and experience more energy loss at high speeds.
- Heat Generation: The sliding contact between the worm and worm wheel in a worm gearbox can lead to significant friction and heat generation, especially at high speeds. This heat can cause thermal expansion, affecting the gearbox’s performance and longevity.
- Wear and Noise: High speeds can exacerbate wear and noise issues in worm gearboxes. Increased friction and wear can lead to faster degradation of components, resulting in reduced lifespan and increased maintenance needs.
- Backlash: Worm gearboxes may have higher backlash compared to other gearbox types, which can impact precision and accuracy in high-speed applications.
While worm gearboxes are more commonly used in applications requiring high torque and moderate speeds, they may not be the best choice for high-speed scenarios. If high-speed operation is a requirement, other gearbox types such as helical, spur, or planetary gearboxes are often better suited due to their higher efficiency, lower heat generation, and reduced wear at elevated speeds.
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
Lubrication Requirements for a Worm Gearbox
Lubrication is crucial for maintaining the performance and longevity of a worm gearbox. Here are the key considerations for lubricating a worm gearbox:
- Type of Lubricant: Use a high-quality, high-viscosity lubricant specifically designed for worm gearboxes. Worm gearboxes require lubricants with additives that provide proper lubrication and prevent wear.
- Lubrication Interval: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals. Regularly check the gearbox’s temperature and oil condition to determine the optimal frequency of lubrication.
- Oil Level: Maintain the proper oil level to ensure effective lubrication. Too little oil can lead to insufficient lubrication, while too much oil can cause overheating and foaming.
- Lubrication Points: Identify all the lubrication points on the gearbox, including the worm and wheel gear surfaces. Apply the lubricant evenly to ensure complete coverage.
- Temperature: Consider the operating temperature of the gearbox. Some lubricants have temperature limits, and extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance.
- Cleanliness: Keep the gearbox and the surrounding area clean to prevent contaminants from entering the lubricant. Use proper filtration and seals to maintain a clean environment.
- Monitoring: Regularly monitor the gearbox’s temperature, noise level, and vibration to detect any signs of inadequate lubrication or other issues.
Proper lubrication will reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth and efficient operation of the worm gearbox. Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication specifications and intervals.
editor by CX 2023-09-25